Welcome to ThinkFree.
ThinkFree reserves the right to update, modify or revise the Terms at any time without notice to you. We suggest you check back here frequently as the Terms may change from time to time. By agreeing now you are bound by any future modification or revisions for as long as you continue using the Services. Nothing in these Terms confers any rights or benefits to any third party.
1. ThinkFree reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to ThinkFree.
2. You must be at least 13 years old to use this site (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 available at http://www.ftc.gov/ogc/coppa1.htm
3. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other ThinkFree users.
4. You will use the Service in compliance with all applicable laws in your jurisdiction regarding online content and acceptable content.
5. Spam is not allowed, no creating or submitting unwanted email.
6. No transmitting any worms, viruses, or code of a destructive nature.
Violation of any of these Terms will result in termination of your Service account. ThinkFree cannot be held accountable for content posted on its web site and you may be inadvertently exposed to materials you find offensive. While ThinkFree prohibits the posting of offensive materials you agree to use the Service at your own risk.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS; LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THINKFREE, ALL INFORMATION AND SOFTWARE ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THINKFREE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE OR OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THINKFREE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM: (1) RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS PRESENTED, (2) COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, (3) LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, (4) DELAYS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, (5) AND ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION) WHETHER OR NOT THINKFREE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree not to hold ThinkFree responsible for any loss of data and any damages as a result of such loss from the installation or use of ThinkFree Online and the ThinkFree Office suite (including Manager*, Write, Calc and Show).
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS WEB SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. HOWEVER, THINKFREE MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE
- Unless otherwise specified, use of the Service is for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Service.
- Each user is limited to one (1) free Service account.
- You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service.
- Users may not sell, trade, resell, or otherwise exploit for any unauthorized commercial purpose or transfer any ThinkFree Online account
- Users may not send, upload, post to blog, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same with respect to any unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, infringing, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content.
- ThinkFree does not claim any ownership in any of the content, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video, or other material, that you upload, transmit or store in your Service account.
- We will not use any of your content for any purpose except to provide you with the Service, and as otherwise provided in these Terms.
- Don't upload or make available any Content that infringes upon any other proprietary rights of anyone else.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as content, which violates these Terms.
Publishing and Sharing Content
The user has the right to publicize or not to publicize their own contents. By publicizing the Contents, the user acknowledges and agrees that anyone using this Web site can and may use the Contents without restrictions.
From time to time, publicized Contents can be used by ThinkFree at its own discretion.
In addition, the user can allow a specified user to access and collaborate on user-created Contents. ThinkFree is not responsible for any problems arising from users sharing or publishing Contents.
Any use of ThinkFree's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features ("Brand Features") must be in compliance with the Terms and in compliance with ThinkFree's then current Brand Feature use guidelines, and any content contained or reference therein, which may be found at the following URL: http://www.ftc.gov/ogc/coppa1.htm
(or such other URL ThinkFree may provide from time to time).
Users may not:
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the ThinkFree Online.
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the ThinkFree Online.
Termination and Cancellation
You may cancel your use of the Service with or without cause at any time. However, that a terminated account may continue to exist until such cancellation takes effect.
ThinkFree may at any time and for any reason terminate the service and/or suspend or terminate your Service account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information may remain in our system. ThinkFree will notify you via your last provided email address of any such termination or cancellation, which shall be effective immediately upon ThinkFree's delivery of such notice, except as set forth above or unless ThinkFree has previously canceled or terminated your use of the Service, in which case subsequent notice by ThinkFree shall not be required. Termination or cancellation of services does not absolve the user of adhering to the Terms.
Links to Third Party Sites
SOME LINKS ON THINKFREE'S WEBSITE WILL LET YOU LEAVE THINKFREE'S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF THINKFREE AND THINKFREE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. THINKFREE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. THINKFREE IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY THINKFREE OF THE SITE.
ThinkFree reserves the right to terminate your account if you fail to login to your account for a period of nine months. If an account has been deactivated for inactivity, any email address provided by ThinkFree and associated with that account might be given to another user without notice to you or such other party.
Choice of Law; Jurisdiction
Member Account, Password and Security
If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify ThinkFree immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. ThinkFree will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by ThinkFree or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
To help ensure the security of your password or account, please sign out from your account at the end of each session.
Transfer of information
We hope you will enjoy using ThinkFree Online.